Rules of the Association
The International Association of Forex Traders has developed a number of rules in order to create the most beneficial working conditions. These rules should be followed by every trader while using our service.
1. The traders must promote the Association and prevent groundless negative reviews or adverse publicity regarding the Association.
2. The traders must not permit any actions that cause damage to the Association.
3. The traders are not entitled to get access to other users' accounts.
4. The traders are not entitled to unreasonably change the ratings of Dealing Centers and Broker Companies.
5. The traders may be awarded for their active participation in the activities of the Association as stated by the Association.
6. A trader can be excluded from the Association and deprived of the right to use its services in case of nonfulfillment of his/her obligations or if performing any actions that cause damage to the Association.
7. A trader excluded from the Association cannot become a member of the Association within a year after such exclusion.
Traders guided by these rules provide themselves with the most convenient working conditions. And the International Association of Forex Traders will become their reliable defender!