Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FOREX MMCIS group

FOREX MMCIS group

We discuss the company FOREX MMCIS group in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: FOREX MMCIS group

Fine broker. Got an account with them - great spreads, just 1 pip for EUR/USD.
    What a trader wants - a trader gets...

I have opened an account with them shortly, before I learned about you - how long does it take to be added to your referral group?

Your accounts are being processed during 2-10 days.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

FOREX MMCIS group provides a convenient working environment on the Forex market. it also provides all the capabilities to become a professional trader. You can take advantage of an excellent opportunity to test the trading strategies both for beginners and professionals, if you take part in FOREX MMCIS group competitions.

Is it possible to add my mmcis account to iaft if it was opened not through your link firstly?

u sure do, I've already re-registered one with mmcis, it does not take long, just sign up for the free call or go to chat and order the e-mail with instructions

There are real professionals work in FOREX MMCIS group doing serious business. Their headquarters are in New York. There are plenty of information about them on the web. Their site is beautiful, go there and make sure your self. Partnership program rules, very nice source of additional income. Have recently opened an account with them, now trading, so far so good
    One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests.

Opened account here, trying out the competitions in order to raise fund for the real account, their platforms user friendly, a lot bonuses to benefit from. They are my number one forex site.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

The company creates an impression of a reliable one. I have several demo accounts in different brokers, but I have already decided that I will open real account with MMCIS group.
    Do or do not. There is no try.