Page 1 of 318 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The best way to manage the capital

Banned

The best way to manage the capital

In my opinion i think the best way to manage the capital you will follow these step always in the trading and try to reduce the risk.

1. Plan you investment
    2. Diversified the investment
    3. Take the calculated risk
    4. Save some capital as a back up
    5. Trading long time

Banned
    In my view i think the best way to handle the financial commitment you will adhere to these phase always in the dealing and try to decrease the danger.1. Plan you financial commitment 2. Varied the investment 3. Take the measured danger 4. Preserve some financial commitment as a back up 5. Trading long time....

i am agree with you to save some backup capital in trading we need some time extra capital to save loss but cause of shortage of capital we face account blow or margin call and nothing.

Managing capital is an important aspect of Forex trading. If you are weak in managing your capital you will not be able to do proper trading and if you are not able to do proper trading you will make loss or your capital may be blown. Therefore, it it is essential that you learn about money management which will help you to manage your capital and save guard your capital from being blown.

I think the best way to manage your trading capital is to not use all capital that we have to trade that we have the capital reserves that we can later use when we experience a loss, and we also have to be able to properly take into account the amount of capital that we use to gain we want to get that we do not take the risk too great to be able to get the benefit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    In my opinion i think the best way to manage the capital you will follow these step always in the trading and try to reduce the risk.

1. Plan you investment
    5. Trading long time
    my openion is plan the Money Management very clearly according to your Investment capacity,Then fallow the strictly waht you Plan risk:reward.

Banned
    Managing financial commitment is an crucial aspect of Forex working. If you are inadequate in your financial commitment you will not be able to do appropriate working and if you are not able to do appropriate working you will make decrease or your financial commitment may be provided. Therefore, it it is important that you comprehend about management which will help you to deal with your financial commitment and protect protected your financial commitment from being provided.

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post

1. Plan you investment
    5. Trading long time
    you are right and all these points are very necessary for capital managing and i think a trader should take care of all these points..

I'm agree with someone to save a number of backup capital with trading we end up needing time extra money to save lots of loss nevertheless reason for lack connected with money we deal with bill blow or even call and absolutely nothing.

we should have proper back up capital.our experience is matters alot.we should know about indicators which are useful in forex trading and we should also know well that how can we use it.