Page 1 of 294 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The common mistake in the trading?

Banned

The common mistake in the trading?

In my opinion these are the common mistake that the trader take the mostly in the forex trading

1.Start the trading without study the market
    2. Start without preparation of the trading
    3. Not analysis the market
    4. Not control fear and greed
    5. Not take calculated risk
    6 Not know when we enter the market and when exits the market
    7. Not know which time frame is suitable for trading.

you right these all kind of common mistakes are occur cause of lack of demo practice skills and initial skills otherwise we know how to manage trade.

I think Not control fear and greed will lead to loss most of the times in forex and i am sure that most of the traders will be very happy to earn with forex but they never able to control the emotions like fear and greed while trading that is the main reason they face loss most of the times .

Banned
    You rightly described these mistake occurs when we have the no practice of the trading in the demo account so being newbies traders we need to learn the forex trading first and practice in the demo trading and point out the mistake that we do in the demo trading and the advantage of the demo trading is that you will learn the trading with out losing money.

You know even some times traders will not be analysis the market and as the result they will be facing loss most of the times with forex all the time . I am not sure about others thinking but in my opinion earning with forex need a very good analysis of the market and that help traders to take correct decisions in forex trading .

Traders start trade in Forex trading without any experience or proper demo practice that thing is cause of loss .

Banned
    You know even some periods investors will not be research the industry and as the outcome they will be experiencing reduction most of the periods with currency dealing all the time . I am not sure about others considering but in my view making with currency dealing need a very excellent research of the industry and that help investors to take appropriate choices in currency dealing

the common mistake of the traders is the hurry.if we do not have the required knowledge and also do not have experience about forex trading.if we study before investing then we have lower down the risk of loss in forex trading.

Mostly new traders wants to earn big without doing any effort like kearning or practising.So they start to trade without learning which leads them towards loss.This is the most comon mistake which is often made by newbies.

start the trading without getting full information about it and also become over confident very fast these are big mistakes in trading