Page 1 of 294 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make big profit with small capital?

Banned

How to make big profit with small capital?

I want to know form the professional trade how we make the planning in the trading and how we make big profit with the small capital or investment.Is it possible that we will make the big profit with the small investment please share your opinion.

its better not to go for big profit with small capital cause its risky but if trader want then scalping is a short term strategy with the help of small capital we scalp the position in profit at small time frame.

Forex is the only business where we will be provided with Leverage so with this many traders are very much benefited because we can invest less and trade with a huge volumes . And in my opinion strategies will surely help many traders to make huge money with just small investment .

Banned
    i think the scalping is good to make the big money with the small profit but i think you will have to knowledge of the trading and how use this strategy properly in the trading and i think if you have the proper knowledge of the trading then you will use the strategy well and make the profit in the trading.

Yes it can be true because by big capital traders can earn higher profit and by small capital can be cause of small profit , but that thing is not fixed money management and also skills is matter in making profit .

making profit is just based on our skills and experience.if our capital is big we can earn big but if our plans and strategies are not clear with small capital we will loss.its all about knowledge we can earn big with small capital if our money management good.

if you have strong signal and full trust that market will go in your favor then take risk and put high lot size you will gain more earning on small amount but you may blown it..

Banned
    developing advantage is just based on our capabilities and experience.if our financial commitment is big we can produce big but if our applications and methods are not apparent with little financial commitment we will decrease.its all about details we can produce big with little financial commitment if our management excellent......

It is possible to make big profits with investing small capital in Forex. But there are some conditions to do this. You should have a good skill and knowledge before you want to do these. Also you should have strong practice by demo account first. Otherwise, you cannot do this.

small capital is the barrier to earn safe and good profit if we want to earn good profit from small capital then we need to trade on the basis of news when market only goes up mean in profit.