Page 1 of 153 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the liquidity in the forex trading?

Banned

What is the liquidity in the forex trading?

I want to ask the professional trader what is the liquidity in the forex trading and what is its benefit in the forex trading and how we manage the liquidity in the trading please suggest me about the liquidity and how we handle it will in the trading.

liquidity is the ability to be bought or sold without any discount or premium liquidity thus reflects the amount and frequency that assets and traded a market that is liquid means it has many trades and composed of many traders

according to my business knowledge ad a business student liqudation is proces of pay the profit to partners of compnay of business .

we know liqudity is the main power for buying and selling of something so if we know the best and have good larege that so then we can make more good

Liquidity is the ability to quickly convert an asset into cash without a big effect on the price. In forex trading, it applies as the ability to buy or sell a currency pair without a real effect on the price. The more liquid a currency pair is, the less it will move when large buying or selling orders are executed.

basically the liquidity is the degree of an assets ability to be converted to cash and its fair market price.

Banned
    I think liquidity is the ability to change the asset into cash with out any big effect on the Price so the how much currency pair is liquid it is good for the trading so i think if the pair is more liquidity then it will be better to make the earning for the trader but it is risky too because you have lost money too.

i think the liquidity of market mean how much it move fastly in sell or buy..the liquidity of market is high when pair move fast..

Banned
    I think resources is the ability to alter the source into money with out any big effect on the Price so the how much currency trading several is liquid it is outstanding for the working so i think if the several is more resources then it will be better to make the creating for the trader but it is risky too because you have losing money too

Liquidation term use fpr companies i don't think so this is use in it because its prooces of change assets into cash .