Page 1 of 348 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Why we are trading every day ??

Why we are trading every day ??

why we are trading every day ?

For all traders trading every day .
    I notice there are traders loss a lot of money why ?
    What is your opinion ?

We are doing the trading on the every day because we want to earn a money from this business on the daily basis and i think it can be possible in the forex to get the money.

Banned
    We are doing the working on the every day because we want to produce a money from this organization on the frequent base and i think it can be possible in the forex working to get the money.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedkhan236 View Post
    We are doing the trading on the every day because we want to earn a money from this business on the daily basis and i think it can be possible in the forex to get the money.
    Yes daily trading is because we want to earn money and want get every bit of market advantage. Forex will give you the best trading rewards if you are willing to take it with good knowledge and skills.

we are trading daily to gain knowledge and experience.thus we can earn money daily as we do forex trading daily.

Banned
    i thing being trader ever one have the wish that earn the money ever day that's why the every one doing the trade daily i think it cause some time the loss but some time you will get the profit in the trading so i think being trader we take risk because with taking the risk we will not get the profit in the trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naima amjad View Post
    why we are trading every day ?

For all traders trading every day .
    I notice there are traders loss a lot of money why ?
    What is your opinion ?
    Many traders are earning so much of money and many traders are lossing so much of money.Because of their trading stretagy and their money management.

we are trading every day and every moment because we need money every time. and forex is the guarantee for that money. That's why we are putting efforts and giving time to forex.

We are trading money for the sake of the money and trading per day is a best way to earn a good money and once we have the trading machine like a forex then we have to take advantages from this.

we are trading very day in this business because we want to earn money in short term at the same time improve the skill in the trading account an i hope if the trader have good experiences then daily profits is compulsory