Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EXNESS

EXNESS

We discuss the company EXNESS in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: EXNESS

I've heard a lot of good information about this company. At present day I am still in thoughtfulness to open the account there or not. Could anybody tell me anything about this broker?
    The great Breakthrough in your life comes when you realize it that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself.This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do.

I know that this broker has good trading conditions. Introduces progressive new tools for traders http://tradersunion.com/index.php?partner_rules

Does anyone know how can I re-register the account so that I will be iaft member?

You should sign up for support - they will send you example of application,really easy

Thank you,I was sent the application,hope this does not take much time to be accepted.

The work on behalf of iaft with applications is quite rapid, depends on the support service of the broker - usually this is worked out within some days.

Well, I will dare to say that they have got the best quotas among all the rest brokers. Me frind advised me to cooperate with them, so I started from demo account than I noticed that there are ver nice spread and decided to create real account. So, quality, conditions and speed - all parameters are at optimal level. :declare:
    Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know.

This wonderful, nice spread, that means more rebates, will give them a try.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

By the way, EXNESS provides the most precise quotes among all of the brokers. They leave five digits after point, unlike three as most of the brokers.
    I can't imagine anything more worthwhile than doing what I most love. And they pay me for it.