Page 1 of 131 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: can big capital stop the greed

Banned

can big capital stop the greed

The mostly trader say's that if you have the big capital then you will not show the greed that you have when you are small capital because you feel relax that you have the big capital and you not greedy much you have when you have the small capital. do you agree with me and can big capital help use to stop the greed in the forex trading.

not 100 percent but some extent big capital helps the trader to avoid the greed in forex market but there are some traders who are greedy to earn big profit with big capital.

Banned
    not 100 % but some stage big financial commitment allows the trader to avoid the avarice in forex industry but there are some traders who are self-centered to produce big advantage with big financial commitment.

The more you invest big capital the more the big profit you want, so greed can not be stop that easily, it is very difficult to stop greediness, to stop greediness it did not involve big money or small capital what matters most it you self and you mind, if you make up your mind to stop it, you can stop it.

yes it is right if we have big capital so then we can safe from the greed because we are making enough profit for our self which is very good sign i think so
    People meet with people but heart meets with few people

Yup i think so when we have the big capital then we can say that the greed will be decrease because we can say that with the big capital we can easily generate the profit without the greed.

I think a trader must have to invest a huge amount in forex to earn some good and handsome money from Forex trading.

Banned
    big capital prevent greed in Forex some traders earn big profit by using big capital

exatly if we have significant financial commitment so then we can proof to the avarice simply because we are developing enough advantage for our self which is very outstanding performer.

Quote Originally Posted by Afaq Khalid View Post
    yes it is right if we have big capital so then we can safe from the greed because we are making enough profit for our self which is very good sign i think so
    yeah if we have big capital then we never go for over trading or avoid to use bit lots cause nobody wants to lost his big capital so some level it avoid the greed of trader.