Page 1 of 169 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the forex trading reduce the unemployment?

Banned

Does the forex trading reduce the unemployment?

I think all the world face the economic problem nowadays and the unemployment is increasing rapidly. Do you think that the forex trading can reduce the unemployment and give the financial freedom to all the people because it is high paid business of the world and very easy to join

yeah cause in almost every country unemployment level is rising so people want some support solution.so its help a lot to reduce the unemployment level.

yes i agree with you mostly unemployed people do trading and make good money from forex trading. it is a good and profitable business but it has risk also. forex trading helps to reduce the unemployment.

yes forex trading can help in reducing the unemployment problem from many countries of the world as it is a highly profitable business and traders can earn a good amount of income through it regularly.

It is best sources of employment for young generation. it requires no investment and also any heavy establishment also. If one has ability to work hard and study well, he may succeed in forex trading. Now a days there are so many opportunities to earn investment for trading with forex, such as demo contest, forum postings etc..
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

Banned
    yes currency trading can help in decreasing the lack of employment problem from many nations of the world as it is a very successful business and investors can generate a heap of income through it consistently.

Forex trading can be reduce the elements of unemployment because of unemployments traders join Forex trading own business opportunity .

Banned
    it requires no investment and also any heavy establishment also.

Forex already helps others workers to work through it and profit on the way.And I wish success for all members and more progress in Forex.

I think that the business of Forex trading is not an escape for not getting a job, because in Forex also need sufficient capital and knowledge.