Page 1 of 227 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Which things encourage you to trade?

Banned

Exclamation Which things encourage you to trade?

The forex is high risk business and the investment that you will invest in the forex trading it like that you will lost your money so that why so many people loss hope in the trading and quit the forex trading so i want to ask what think it encourage you to do the forex trading and why you not quit the forex business.

Banned
    Only profit and successful trader encourage me to trade in forex market, because i knew that i don't need any reason to trade in forex market, i can trade with freedom and i can earn money only i need is better skills and proper money management to become successful!

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    The forex is high risk business and the investment that you will invest in the forex trading it like that you will lost your money so that why so many people loss hope in the trading and quit the forex trading so i want to ask what think it encourage you to do the forex trading and why you not quit the forex business.
    Its nature of freedom attracted me to know about it at first. After getting some knowledge, i recognized that it can give an opportunity to us to trade with little investment and earn good profits with leverage facility provided by some brokers. And now the most attracting issue is, we can trade forex with out investing a penny also. So many brokers offer free bonus, free demo contests, even bonus for forum postings. These are all attractions to be in trading field.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

profit can be only encourge in Forex trading because of profit i can earn good money for making higher profit .

Banned
    There are many things which encourages me to do the forex trading and i think the best part of my encouraging done by my friends and they force me to join due to charming of this business.

Banned
    i recognizedthat it can give an opportunity to us to trade with little investment and earn good profits with leverage

I think the freedom in this business is give me the encourage in this business and to doing hte trading freely from the home or from any where and the huge money is always encourage me to earn the bes money.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedkhan236 View Post
    I think the freedom in this business is give me the encourage in this business and to doing hte trading freely from the home or from any where and the huge money is always encourage me to earn the bes money.
    same here thats th beauty of forex market that we able to earn profit from forex market by trading any time in a five working day of market in forex.

the most encouraging thing in forex could be none other than the good profit...

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I am encouraged by obtaining profit that helps me to become financially independant. I realize that it is not an easy way but i like studying and practising.