Page 1 of 181 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your family support you in the trading?

Banned

Does your family support you in the trading?

The forex is high risk business and always need to have the support some one like your family that support you on the both way financially and also appreciated you to continue the forex trading so i think in this you will motivated towards the trading so i want to know do your family support you in the forex trading?

well i never ask my parents to financially support me for forex i am software engineer i spend money in forex by earning and some from forum earning but they appreciate my work when i earn good profit.

yes all of my family members means my parents and my siblings always supports me regarding the business of forex trading not only financially but also appreciates me which motivates me in case of losses.

well my family always support me because it is one of great earning business.We have to do this with passion then we can make huge profit.

a supportive family is really a source of motivation in whatever you do ..and yeah my family supports me as it is a good earning opportunity

In start i never told about the trading to my family. But as soon as i earned some profit they were happy to give me some cash for it. So now i am supported by family also in trading.

yes my family support me because forex trading is the best online business and we don't need to go out side the home. i am making money from forex also gaining knowledge from forex trading.

Banned
    i think in this you will motivated towards the trading so i want to know do your family support you in the forex trading...!

effectively my family always assistance everyone because it is certainly one of wonderful gaining business. We must make this happen using appreciation and then we are able to produce large profit.

Banned
    well i never ask my mother and father to economically support me for currency trading i am software professional i spend cash in currency trading by making and some from community making but they appreciate my work when i earn good benefit.