Page 1 of 344 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to predict the trend of the market?

Banned

How to predict the trend of the market?

The forex market is uncertain and you not know what will happened in the trading so the prediction about the trend of the market is very difficult but the professional trader says that it is possible if we have the good knowledge of the trading so i want to ask what kind of knowledge is required to predict the trend of market and how we make the mature perception of the prediction about the trend of the market.

different way to predict the market by using the indicators or trend line also we can fellow broker signals given by the analysts i personally analyze the trend line.

market trends can be predicted by following indicators

Banned
    if we have the good knowledgeof the trading so i want toask what kind of knowledge is required to predict the trend of market..!!

Your knowledge holds the key to your reading abiltiy. I think the trader who has more knowledge will be more profitable and also more earning as well in Forex.

Banned
    the trading sothe prediction about the trend of the market is very difficult but the professional trader

Banned
    different way to estimate the market by using the signs or pattern range also we can other agent alerts given by the experts i individually evaluate the pattern range.

Banned
    I think if you will analysis the market well then you will be make the mature perception of the predication of the trend o the market so i thin if you analysis the market then you will predict the trend of the market so you will need to learn how to analysis the market properly and if you do that then you will predict the trend of the marekt

Banned
    i want to ask what kind of knowledge is required to predict the trend of market

A trader with practice and experience in forex market gets a great deal of knowledge about the future trends and he can predict these to an extent.