Page 1 of 256 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the simplest way of learning trading in minimum time?

what is the simplest way of learning trading in minimum time?

how we can become a good trader? and also how we can understand market movements of graph?

To trade successfully on Forex market you have to learn the theory of Forex trading and gain practical knowledge while trading on demo accountDemo account makes it easy, .There are many Forex e-books available in the Internet,by reading them you can easily learn forex trading.

I don't think that there are a minimum time to learn the forex trading, everything will depend on your self learning capability to understand the forex trading, try not to read too much confusing ebook. just read the essence and practice on the demo account with the lowest money and lowest lot to fully understand the system works. try OANDa broker that has the facility to create sub account and transfer the money as much as you wish to begin your trading with a very low money in your virtual money
    the easiest way to earn online

Banned
    I don't know about it but i think all trader choose their own way to overcome all the problems and complete their journey in fx market we choose what is easy for us and how we can keep it simple and generate money in forex market!

Banned
    i think the best way to learn the forex trading is that you will learn the knowledge of the trading in the forex forums and practice of the demo trading for some month and after that you will open the cent account which help you to learn the trading and you will learn how to predict the trend of the market and how use the graph and chart in the trading.

well there is no quick way if you want to learn graphs and basic skills then you should start baby pips course which is very basic good for newbie to learn trading.

yes i think learn the knowledge of the trading in the forex forums and practice of the demo trading and then learn about the strategy and also about the graph so then you will earn big

Good practice and getting knowledge of world financial market is the way to become a good trader. One should have keen eye to get the market trend with fundamental analysis also.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

If any successful senior member ready to teach you his skills and strategies and give you time to time guidance with his full experience, then it will be very easy to learn forex trading at a speed.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

The simplest way to learning the forex business is just registered your self with the forums and when you are getting registered in the forums then you will easily get the proper knowledge of the forex.