Page 1 of 192 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to overcome the patience and greed in the forex trading?

Banned

How to overcome the patience and greed in the forex trading?

The emotion is the part of the forex trading i want to know how to overcome patience and greed in the forex trading. How should we control fear in the forex trading so suggest about how to overcome the patience and greed in the trading and how to control the fear in the forex trading.

It is really very difficult for the traders to over come the greedy in the forex market because it is a well known fact that greedy in from our birth and controlling them is really difficult and especially in forex it is really very difficult .

If anyone want to be success in life as well as in Forex Trading he must overcome to be patient and greedy less.To overcome this situation first he should do is be honest and be confident that he honestly earn profit.

when we gain experience then our patience skills grow and greed minimize from our mind so we can say that experience is the only solution which helps for both.

We can overcome the patience and the greed in the forex trading and i think it can be possible by the proper money management and the proper trading style.

using a small lot size is the best tip to control greed and also to control the loss

controlling your emotions is a skill that you must master while trading in forex or you may get into trouble...for that you should avoid over trading, should not take high risks, always follow market trends and trade with a good strong plan

when we obtain encounter then our tolerance abilities develop and avarice reduce from our thoughts so we can say that encounter is the only remedy which allows for both.

i think these both are related to psychology, and it is difficult to control but it depends on our skill and experience how to control greed and patience during trading.

I think it’s not so much easy for us to control the patience during the trading because forex is always give us the tension and we always keep tensed so we have to try our best to control the patience.