Page 1 of 220 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Сan you trade with do or die approach?

Banned

Сan you trade with do or die approach?

The forex trading is very risky business and many traders do this business with the aggressive approach.
    Сan you trade with do or die approach to make the profit in the trading?
    What do you think of this kind of approach if it is good or bad in the forex trading?
    share your views about this topic

As we all know forex trading is really a very risky business so i am sure that for every decision we take in forex will be in the do or die approach for all the traders . And once we take the decision we cant do any thing just face the consequences .

According to me We can behave aggressive in forex only if we can afford to loose big money in very short time, no one want to loose but trying to win a big deal may result into loosing money without any fuss, without getting any experience, this kind of loss is really a big loss for a trader who is looking for a bright future in forex.

no i trade only when i have proper signal so mostly i trade with relax mind there are many traders who not fellow trend thats why they face do and die situation but me not.

I think forex is a loving business and i donot have this kind of approach because forex is a loving and the caring business and i am very sincere in this business and i am working in this with honesty.

actually i am unable to understand this.please elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    The forex trading is very risky business and many traders do this business with the aggressive approach.
    Сan you trade with do or die approach to make the profit in the trading?
    What do you think of this kind of approach if it is good or bad in the forex trading?
    share your views about this topic
    It is very dangerous approach. It results to greediness. It is not at all encourageble to trade with this attitude. It will lead to utter loss.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

it depends on the situation if i have no option left then i will have to trade with this approach keeping all the consequences in my mind

no i business only when i have appropriate indication so mostly i business with rest thoughts there are many investors who not other pattern thats why they experience do and die scenario but me not.

Banned
    I agree it is very dangerous approach and result is greediness but the the thing is that strategy motivate you in the trading because it is self business and you will need motivation to get the more profit so i think if you will work with this approach then you will make the more money and motivate toward the trading.