Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Traders reward

Traders reward

Every participant of our Association who registers with Broker through our organisation is guaranteed 60% of that part of spread, which these financial organisations pay us for every deal you make.

Everything is easy: You trade and receive bonus for this, which equals partial spread rebate given by the broker. The more deals you make the more your reward is.

Except this, you receive the most favourable trading conditions working only with secure companies and improving your professional level.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Traders reward

what favourable trading conditions except reward for deals you suggest?......

Your benefits in working with IAFT are obvious:

- Rebate of 60% of the part of spread for every transaction
    - Large insurance fund
    - Free legal support
    - Traders’ interests defense and comprehensive protection of their rights
    - Professional affiliate program
    - Independent traders’ forum
    - Best selection of analytics
    - Traders contests with real money prizes

While working through our Association you provide yourself with worthy working conditions, only the best companies to trade with and receive a reward for that.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

It seems to me, that IAFT is unique project which gives such spectrum of services. High level service :good:
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    Your benefits in working with IAFT are obvious:

- Rebate of 60% of the part of spread for every transaction
    - Large insurance fund
    - Free legal support
    - Traders’ interests defense and comprehensive protection of their rights
    - Professional affiliate program
    - Independent traders’ forum
    - Best selection of analytics
    - Traders contests with real money prizes

While working through our Association you provide yourself with worthy working conditions, only the best companies to trade with and receive a reward for that.
    not happened before, but for the future - are applications|inquiries to your lawers being worked on soon? and whether it is really for free

Traders who are not IAFT members can receive legal advice only. For a thorough examination of any disputes you need to be a member of the IAFT and need to have an account which was opened through IAFT referal link. Legal Help is absolutely free.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Benni
    what favourable trading conditions except reward for deals you suggest?......
    IAFT has many +'s, moderator has already pointed them But as for me, the best service here is a free legal help It's realy gret!!!!

I have never seen something similar to this project......It gives so many different opportunities and services and what is the most interesting....absolutely freeee!!!!!!!!Just unbelievable, guys!!!!!I am also pleasantly surprised that everything here is of the best quality.......I always receive my rebate in time and if I have some questions with withdrawal of funds the support service gives a quick answer and accompany me till the successful end of the deal)))So, only best marks to you guys, well done :good2:

ift is a reliable fortress. in addition to the guaranteed 60% of the part of the spread, I can be sure that in any case, my deal is profitable or not, there is a conflict with a broker or not, i'll always win!!! :good: :good: :good:

You also set good terms for withdrawing the funds, which makes work easier to do