Thread: Varengold FX

Varengold FX

We discuss the company Varengold FX in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Varengold FX

I work with this company since 1997. They have been opened in my native land. It is really reliable company. By the way, on the earned means during from 1999 for 2001 I have bought the car and have made long travel.
    Success doesn't come to you…you go to it..

Varengold FX has 3 trading platform to choose from:
    1. MetaTrader, obviously enough;
    2. MetaTrader Mobile, for active traders who can not afford being sticked to a desk monitor for the whole day;
    3. And ZuluTrade, sort of exotic one :good2:
    People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid

Varengold FX allows clients to conducts trading on options, CFDs and currency pairs. This is a no dealing desk broker.

Traders can also participate in Varengold FX contests.
    Available next type of accounts: real, demo, Varengold Classic and Premium.
    I have nothing to declare except my genius

It is very important that Varengold FX belongs to Compensatory Fund of Securities Trading Companies. Thus Fund provides fairly high level of security for your investments.
    Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future

I think Varengold FX is already closed. Can someone please verify this?

To get start forex business a new trader should find out why the forex market is constantly growing, and why an increasing number of people are turning to trade this particular asset class in their quest to accumulate wealth. For those who are new to trading, take a look at the differences between investing and trading, and the various choices of trading time frames. Those I’ve done before start business with ECNCAPITAL.COM.

There is so much more to riding trends in forex than simply closing your eyes and buying at any point during an uptrend or short selling at any point during a downtrend. You can jump on a trend when the trend is the most robust, rather than when it is about to end. This way you can ride a trend with a higher chance of success. That is what I do while trading and my broker is TryMarkerts.