Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Partnership banners

Partnership banners

Dear IAFT participants!

There are new banners on IAFT site. Now you have more possibilities to earn with us!

Best Regards, IAFT

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Partnership banners

oh, its a great idea to use banners to attract new clients....its bright, takes more attention of people.....i think i'll try to work on partners program with banners. for this day i used only links))

just a technical question - if by chance one of my referrals is not added to my partner group, who can i contact? also, when do i see income from them in my personal office?

If you think one of your referrals wasn't added to your partner group just contact us via email -
    supporttradersunion.com. We'll check this information and give you an answer. But still it is almost impossible. If referred client wasn't our client before it and never was at our website he would definitely become your referal. Also you can suggest your potential referal to clean cookies.
    Profit from partners is available for withdrawing after the crediting period, at the beginning of each month.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

thanks, and for the banners choice as well you really make difference for traders!

Most of all, I liked the design of the first and fourth banners, so I've chosen them to place on the sites for traders. I think they have a better chance to attract potential partners. Wish me luck

I wonder if you got more sizes such as 250x250 and 300x250? I tried resizing them myself but animations get disabled... :grin:

i have come across with this very question too, so i applied to the IAFT support - they told me to choose those banners' sizes, presented in the personal office in the "profit from partners" section. despite their sizes, I am satisfied with the choice of banners, they are well selected to attract the clients!

right, ToxicTornado, iaft banners have been selected with advantage and taste! :dance:

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLi
    right, ToxicTornado, iaft banners have been selected with advantage and taste! :dance:
    I'm absolutely agree with you! Banners looks like very fantastic! Due to that fact I have a lot of referrals. :good:
    I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free.
    Charles Dickens