Thread: New Partner: MyTrade Markets

New Partner: MyTrade Markets

Dear IAFT customers!

We hasten to inform you that the IAFT partners' list has been replenished with a new company - MyTrade Markets.
    MyTrade Markets was founded in 2010 by a team of professional traders. The gained and accumulated knowledge during 5 years has allowed them to combine all the best trading qualities when establishing the MyTrade Markets company. At the moment, the company holds the leading position in a speed of orders' execution, having excluded "requotes". Customers are provided the international banks liquidity along with spreads from 0 points.
    Information on the MyTrade Markets company can be found in the following sections: “Full Brokers List”, “Compare Forex Brokers”, “Brokers' Profiles”, as well as in “All Brokers Ratings”.

Best regards,
    IAFT Administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Good to see and know this for sure its very good forum to work with or broker I guess this will bring excellent result both now and in my feature trade

good to see the broker I will soon make small initial deposit with this broker from the bonus of this forum I like that new brokers are always introduced by iaft

Quote Originally Posted by araen27 View Post
    good to see the broker I will soon make small initial deposit with this broker from the bonus of this forum I like that new brokers are always introduced by iaft
    initial investment is small wow a good thing I will also start trading with this broker,
    congratulations iaft for having another partner