Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Attracting clients

Attracting clients

We discuss methods of attracting clients and possibilities of profit increase in this theme.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Attracting clients

Usually, I invite new clients to some project using referal link. Our companies haven't created more convenient, easy and popular way yet Some people think that it's not very profitable, but I can assure you, that most clients read simple announcement about work and how to enlarge their profit. You should just write what they will get working with some company, concrete things, with numbers (it would be good) and what they need for start. Try to explain everything easily...1. register on site...2. open account in......and so on.

I am sure you'll reach your goal

As for me I have a site. There are more than 500 visits for one day. I'll improve it & hope that it will help me with the Partner program. Also I saw that it is possible to send the personal invitation for friends. Maybe it is not the most effective way, but to my mind it is the simple track for beginning.
    Success doesn't come to you…you go to it..

livejournals work fine as well, social networks set good possible number too

If you are in a partnership program, It is a nice opportunity to get paid. For example, banners attracting new customers can increase your income. Banners are used to attract the eye of potential clients like nothing else! In fact, they're an indispensable tool, I think!

Smurfic, thanks for such an attracting information! I think, I want to try the way I will manifest myself in partnership program. Because I already have a trading success in IAFT, though I am just a beginner! :grin:

:dance4: I have already got 5 refferal clients of the first level. It is so great to be rewarded doing simple things. Including the fact, that I am rather busy at odd times, It doesn't take much time to place the banners on the websites for traders! Advantages are obvious, you know! :dance:

10% for each partner's profit in IAFT in the end of each month.. that's encouraging :dance: , and the involved partners will start to bring people to IAFT... I think, I should try it! I hope to make a lot of money due to partnership program! Wish me good luck!

I worked some time on partners program but now have no time for this. But I must admit that Association gives many ways to attract new clients and it's great!!!!Banners, links, buttons.....everybody will find something to his taste)))

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra
    I worked some time on partners program but now have no time for this. But I must admit that Association gives many ways to attract new clients and it's great!!!!Banners, links, buttons.....everybody will find something to his taste)))
    I completely agree with you. I have my own site & I have placed banners IAFT here. The result of previous month - 225 transitions and 112 registrations. :good2:
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!