Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: IAFT Forum

IAFT Forum

Hey Guys hope you all doing well, i am new in IAFT forum , could you guys please let me know about this forum ?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Me0007 View Post
    Hey Guys hope you all doing well, i am new in IAFT forum , could you guys please let me know about this forum ?

thanks.

Welcome to the IAFT Forum, pal. This forum is a great opportunity to earn extra money by posting. Start from looking through the Forum rules to avoid violation. There are 4 sections on the forum. The first section includes the information about the IAFT`s activities and services. The second section is about Forex in general. The third section is called lounge where you can post jokes about Forex etc. The fourth section is administrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderexpert View Post
    Welcome to the IAFT Forum, pal. This forum is a great opportunity to earn extra money by posting. Start from looking through the Forum rules to avoid violation. There are 4 sections on the forum. The first section includes the information about the IAFT`s activities and services. The second section is about Forex in general. The third section is called lounge where you can post jokes about Forex etc. The fourth section is administrative.

You are absolutely right. I also prefer this forum because I can chat with experienced traders and share tips about trading strategies. Moreover I am motivated by the payment for posting.

I am also new here. As far as i know about this forum is that it the the discussion panel for Forex traders and i think it the best place for them that's why i joined it.

brother you are coming right place .i also prefer this forum .you must need to gain your experience. this forum give us good opportunity to earn some big profit.

IAFT is a very informative forum. I would like to experess my gratitude to all forumites for their useful and informative posts.

i am also new to this forum but i have lot of experience of posting on other forums..hopefully i will also be successful in this forum like others.......

Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am also new here. As far as i know about this forum is that it the the discussion panel for Forex traders and i think it the best place for them that's why i joined it.
    yup bro we are coming here to exchange our ideas with each other.which is very informative and profitable also.

i am also a new member in in IAFT, i have read its rules and regulations and i will try my best to engage myself in positive activities and never to violate the rules, i hope i will be a good trader and earn a lot from here, this is a good forum

Quote Originally Posted by zetsu View Post
    i am also a new member in in IAFT, i have read its rules and regulations and i will try my best to engage myself in positive activities and never to violate the rules, i hope i will be a good trader and earn a lot from here, this is a good forum
    Moreover you will be rewarded for every post by IAFT.