Thread: June’s most active partners awarded

June’s most active partners awarded

Dear partners!

We have decided to reward our most active customers based upon monthly results. Best IAFT partners have received a bonus in the amount of 15-425 $.

We are glad to see that you promote our organization and attract new customers. We hope that our cooperation will be long lasting and mutually beneficial.
    Join IAFT and earn more!

Best Regards,
    IAFT administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Wow! Such a good news Thanks to IAFT and their awards!
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

I've received a bonus for the active attraction of new customers in IAFT too. Thanks!

It is a great motivation for all IAFT`s clients. Thanks for such opportunity. We see that IAFT permanently works on giving to its clients additional benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by IrenEsp View Post
    It is a great motivation for all IAFT`s clients. Thanks for such opportunity. We see that IAFT permanently works on giving to its clients additional benefits.

I think this is another great benefit in IAFT. I read it, very enthusiastic.

i greatly benefited from this news-thanks IAFT-it is always a pleasure to work on the mutually beneficial conditions!
    A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of.