Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: What is ADX In the forex trading ?

Banned

What is ADX In the forex trading ?

Last day i will hear new term ADX ? it will very strange for me and i totally not know what is the ADX so i wan to aks you the professional trading what is the ADX and how we use it in the forex trading and what is the benefit of ADX in the forex trading.

The Average Directional Index is used to determine when price is trending strongly. ADX is used to quantify trend strength,It's calculations are based on the moving averages of price range expansion over a given period of time. ADX also alerts the trader to changes in trend momentum, so risk management can be addressed.

i never use this, i am in learning stage of Forex trading i will try this soon

Banned
    Thanks to informing about ADX i know form your post that is use to determine when the price is trending strongly and it is base on the calculation of moving average of price range expansion on the period time and it alert the traders to change the trend of the momentum so it will help the trader to mange the risk in the forex trading.

Quote Originally Posted by farwa bukhari View Post
    The Average Directional Index is used to determine when price is trending strongly. ADX is used to quantify trend strength,It's calculations are based on the moving averages of price range expansion over a given period of time. ADX also alerts the trader to changes in trend momentum, so risk management can be addressed.
    thanks for your info because i don't even heard about it before.

Average Directional Index (ADX) gives great strategy signals when combined with price.Price is the single most important signal on chart.
    ADX to determine whether prices are trending or non-trending, and then choose the appropriate trading strategy for the condition.

ADX is my best indicator which I do use in trading I think i do combine it with MFI money flow index this do give me alot of accuratcy when ever I trade and at the same time what I do get from here is an excellent result as well so this trading incator is best thou its a bit complicated for the newbie

ADX is the awesome indicator and i use this indicators when the price is going to be strong against the dollars then i will use this average directional index and it will help us to know that how much will gonna be dollar strong or not.

I do not know about ADX if every body know about that please explain with detail.

i am not sure about this but many times i here the name of adx in trading but i am confuse many traders said its strategy and many said its indicator.