Page 1 of 196 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the Bearish and bullish terms in the trading?

Banned

What is the Bearish and bullish terms in the trading?

I start trading recently and hear these terms in trading often bearish and bullish in forex trading. Do you have any idea what is these terms in the trading. In my opinion i think if the trend of the market goes up the bullish and if the market trend goes down it will be bearish condition. if i am wrong please correct me and suggest me.

In the forex market the bearish mean market is going downwards and when we are talking about the bullish then we can say that the market is moving upward.

bearish trend___when market prices are continuously going down
    bullish trend____when market prices are continuously following upward trend.

when market going down line we say bearish trend,
    when market going up line we say bullish trend,
    we can easily work in forex with these trend,when we conform that market is going bearish or bullish we can work in forex and earn money.it is very important for trader.

Banned
    yes i think it is important for traders that they know about the bearish trend and bullish trend and predict where the trend of the market goes.and if we have confirm where the trend of the market goes then it is for easy to make the decision either we buy or sell the value of the currency. when the trend of market goes down line then it bearish trend and when the market goes up then we say that bullish

These two terms are often used to describe the market condition.Traders can take the advantage of these two conditions if they have sufficient knowledge about the condition of market.Bullish means that price will rise while bearish means that price will fall.

when the market trend and condition go upward it is called bullish and when these comes down wards then it is bearish term..

when the market condition are good it is called a bullish.
    when the market condition are low it is called a bearish.

When the market prices increases we call it as bullish
    When the market prices decreases we call it as bearish

Bullish mean that long term interest rates and mortgage rates are falling but in the Bearish the short term interest will effected the market and price of the index will also effect.