Page 1 of 313 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the right solution when the trend of the market against us?

Banned

What is the right solution when the trend of the market against us?

I start trading recently and it is my common mistake that when the trend of the market is against me I hold the position and hope that that the trend of market is in my favor, but mostly it will against me. So I want to find out the solution when the trend of the market is against us what should we do. Please suggest me?

I think whenever the trend is just against us then we have to take the hedge against that trend and then just for the time and when the trade will be in our favor and then we will do the trade.

There is no wonder if the market unexpectedly get the reverse trend.Because it is common in forex trading.In this situation, if we have good counter strategy, it is well and good. Unless it is better to close the deal with minimum loss.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

when the trend of market against u, very simple we leave it for some time and wait a good time when trend market is favor for u then start your work.

when trend of the market against us we should wait of some time for market good position, it is very important for success in forex some people do not wait and work in forex and get lose so we should work in forex with good time and earn money.

if market trend is against you then then you should not trade at that time and wait for the time when market is going in your favor

I guess in that kind of situation we should wait for a while and wait for the change occur in market situation.It's very important to wait for good position of market cox some traders didn't wait and leave the trade in this way there's maximum chances of getting loss.

i do not trade with the trend i think you will say that i am looser but i am trading with digital strategy depending on pending orders every new day of trading therefore it is not matter for me if the trend with me or against me

Banned
    yes i think it is right way when the trend of the market is against us then we will leave the market for a while and wait the good time when the market is volatile because when the market is volatile then we have chance to make the good profit so i think we need to analysis the market and wait the right time for the trading.

we should wait for a while and wait for the change occur in market situation..then we need to analysis the market and wait the right time for the trading...
    GOD may bless All of Us....