Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex arbitrage

Forex arbitrage

i want to post new thread about a topic which is a strategy but i have no knowledge and want to discuss, if moderator allow me...

I have heard that forex arbitrage is a forex trading strategy, taking advantage of a price differences between two forex brokers....so please clear and discuss this strategy here..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adnan10076 View Post
    i want to post new thread about a topic which is a strategy but i have no knowledge and want to discuss, if moderator allow me...

I have heard that forex arbitrage is a forex trading strategy, taking advantage of a price differences between two forex brokers....so please clear and discuss this strategy here..thanks

It is a a risk-free trading strategy that allows retail forex traders to make a profit with no open currency exposure. This type of arbitrage trading involves the buying and selling of different currency pairs to exploit any inefficiency of pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextrader View Post
    It is a a risk-free trading strategy that allows retail forex traders to make a profit with no open currency exposure. This type of arbitrage trading involves the buying and selling of different currency pairs to exploit any inefficiency of pricing.
    thanx for your replying, but how is this a risk free trading strategy...?? can we do not get any loss by suing this strategy..??

This strategy is a profitable one but you should gain much knowledge about its specific to receive a consistent profit. Then try it on a demo account. When you feel confidence start apply it on a live account.

thanx for your replying, but how is this a risk free trading strategy...?? can we do not get any loss by suing this strategy..??

It is really considered to be a successful trading strategy. There is a great tool as the forex arbitrage calculator, which provides the forex trader with real time forex arbitrage opportunities. Such calculator is sold for a fee on many Internet sites or offered by a brokerge companies for trial by some upon opening an account.

Quote Originally Posted by IrenEsp View Post
    This strategy is a profitable one but you should gain much knowledge about its specific to receive a consistent profit. Then try it on a demo account. When you feel confidence start apply it on a live account.
    you are right that this is some risk free strategy but i have no knowledge about this, i have just heard about this...so let try to share that how to start this and what are its requirements..?

you are right that this is some risk free strategy but i have no knowledge about this, i have just heard about this...so let try to share that how to start this and what are its requirements..?

I would try to explain in short. Forex arbitrage is a forex trading strategy that takes advantage of a price differences between two brokers. For example, if a broker A is quoting EUR/USD at 1.2000/1.2002 and in the same time a broker B is quoting EUR/USD at 1.2004/1.2006. It is the time when you can buy at a broker A and sell at a broker B, earning pips from the difference in the prices.

in the forex arbitrage traders can trade in two currencies as well as three or more currencies, traders can buy one pair at low price and sell in the high price, at different times, they can do it in the same market as well as different markets

Quote Originally Posted by maryamqaiser View Post
    in the forex arbitrage traders can trade in two currencies as well as three or more currencies, traders can buy one pair at low price and sell in the high price, at different times, they can do it in the same market as well as different markets
    Yes dear all traders are doing the same and you can earn easily if you set a high take profit and low stop lose margin for your current trading session.

This strategy is a profitable one but we should gain much knowledge about it is so risky i think a good trader gained much knowledge about it