Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot your password?

Forgot your password?

If you forgot the password to your Personal Office or Forum Account, you should use the system of password renewal. If, by some reason, you cannot receive the password to your Personal Office, write an e-mail to our support - supporttradersunion.com

To renew the password to your forum account, write e-mail to forumtradersunion.com

Feel free to contact us and we will definitely help you!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Forgot your password?

what is the time term for receiving the updated password..i might have not received it by accident, may be my browser issue?

You may also try to clear cookies in your browser and check out your spam section in the inbox.. there might be no technical mistake on behalf of iaft

Piers, could please tell how to do this for various browsers? I was told it is also needed when one reopens the account with the broker..

Quote Originally Posted by iaftnewbie
    Piers, could please tell how to do this for various browsers? I was told it is also needed when one reopens the account with the broker..
    sure - i will set you most wide-spread ones - opera and explorer- will that work?
    opera - instruments - delete personal data, delete cookies
    explorer - delete journal, delete cookies, click yes

Oh, thank you Piers a lot! I always forget about his stuff when registering, a couple of my accounts have not been accepted because of this

Wow! You are such a good friends, help each other! IAFT is not only convenient conditions for trading, additional profit & so on, but also very good company! I'm so glad that I'm the part of such awesome Association! Many thanks! :grin:
    The great Breakthrough in your life comes when you realize it that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself.This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do.

We are such a big family!
    IAFT takes care about us, we about IAFT and about each other :good:
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

I never forget passwords and accesses because I store them out of the computer in a special notebook. So it is more reliable, I think.
    If you store all accesses in the document in the computer, they can be lost or the computer can be cracked :?
    I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free.
    Charles Dickens

I use one password for all websites, that's why never forget it :grin:

I'm sure it's better to make one complicated password, learn it and use everywhere/ As for advices about its form, I can suggest to write the city where you was born by letters of different registry and year of birth in the center, ex:

MaNCheS1978Ter