Page 1 of 272 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to trade!

How to trade!

Let me suggest you my help. If you don't have any knowledge in trading sphere, I'll be at your disposal. I'm not professional trader (there always is something to learn) but definitely have certain stock of knowledge. So.... :dance:
    Just do it!

Re: How to trade!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinB
    Let me suggest you my help. If you don't have any knowledge in trading sphere, I'll be at your disposal. I'm not professional trader (there always is something to learn) but definitely have certain stock of knowledge. So.... :dance:
    Hi! i am so new to forex, and before i start making deposits, what is forex in general and whether i should start straight away or do some practice first, if yes how is it possible before making great deals? thanks!

FOREX the foreign exchange market or currency market or Forex is the market where one currency is traded for another. It is one of the largest markets in the world.
    Currencies are traded against one another. Each pair of currencies thus constitutes an individual product and is traditionally noted XXX/YYY, where YYY is the ISO 4217 international three-letter code of the currency into which the price of one unit of XXX currency is expressed. For instance, EUR/USD is the price of the euro expressed in US dollars, as in 1 euro = 1.2045 dollar.

About ways of earning in Forex you can read in What is Forex and how to work in it?.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina
    ... and whether i should start straight away or do some practice first...
    You can begin with IAFT Competitions for practice. Or simply open demo-account in any company and try to trade.
    As for me, when I have learned the theory I opened Cent account and started to trade. Choose for yourself the most suitable way to earn in Forex! Good luck!
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

there is really good educational staff at instaforex company - for the beginner they provide easy introductory information, it is worth checking out

learning technic is easy - studying the very aspect of trading, predicting and setting up the program - higher level. it is better to start out with very easy, but basic notions of the market situation in general, let's put it this way for example: trading in the euro has grown considerably since the currency's creation in January 1999, and how long the foreign exchange market will remain dollar-centered is open to debate. Until recently, trading the euro versus a non-European currency ZZZ would have usually involved two trades: EURUSD and USDZZZ. The exception to this is EURJPY, which is an established traded currency pair in the interbank spot market. As the dollar's value has eroded during 2008, interest in using the euro as reference currency for prices in commodities (such as oil), as well as a larger component of foreign reserves by banks, has increased dramatically. Transactions in the currencies of commodity-producing countries, such as AUD, NZD, CAD, have also increased.

well, thanks Ayn,sure,it's basic. how about we better develop some trading psychology points?

what's up with psychology? you either learn the technique and proceed into further fundamentals, or not. I think, working out your stress control factor is mostly to be issued in this work.

yeah, "Buy the rumor, sell the fact" - this truism can apply to many currency situations and traders' strategies

well, psychology is offtop here at some point of course, on the other hand it is the basic notion of any work, for sure. still, we can better move to "trading as a profession section" - it is current, I think, to be further developed there

supporting the section topic, i would like to add, that first you should open a demo account for trading to get more experienced in this sphere. well, that's my point of view. i started with the demo account first :good3: , you know