Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MoneyBookers: Cooperation Renewed

MoneyBookers: Cooperation Renewed

Dear IAFT customers!

We are informing you that according to your numerous requests, we have renewed our cooperation with MoneyBookers. This time, you can use the system to withdraw your rebates from our website.

Information on this payment system, as well as instructions on how to work with it has been included into the following sections: "Funds Withdrawal" and "Payout timeframe".

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact our support service, we will be happy to assist you!

Best regards,
    IAFT administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

It is a great news we were waiting for this opportunity because this payment system is convenient for many forumites. I appreciate IAFT for professional assistant of its clients.

yeah its a really good news are happy that IAFT always care for our demands

I was waiting for such great opportunity because this payment processor is rather convenient for money transfer in my country. Thanks IAFT for care and such great opportunity.

I am happy that IAFY start the moneybookers and i just love the money bookers because money bookers is the best way and we easily transfer into our bank account.

As for me, it is one of the best payment system, IAFT cooperates with only comfortable and easy systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_ View Post
    As for me, it is one of the best payment system, IAFT cooperates with only comfortable and easy systems.
    I think that IAFT cooperate only with reliable payment systems. I Like VISA card because I use it for 4 years.

Banned
    nice payment option money booker , this is easy to withdraw and transfer fund hope this service of site will continue without interruption . good step

Quote Originally Posted by araen27 View Post
    yeah its a really good news are happy that IAFT always care for our demands
    Yep, with this News they have shown that they really care for their clients, very well.

Its a really good news we are happy that IAFT always care for our demands,I was waiting for such great opportunity because this payment processor is rather convenient for money transfer in my country.