Page 1 of 285 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: This or that platform!

This or that platform!

There are a lot of programms which were created for the traders' comfort in trading. But still some of them are more popular among others. I prefer classical varient - Meta Trader 4. But I search for new experience and want to choose another one. Just want to know your opinion which one does deserve for my attention? Or MT4 is the leader? Pro and Contra!
    Just do it!

Re: This or that platform!

I consider MT4 as a leader. Arranges in all. But nevertheless I am opened to something new too. I'll listen the opinions of others willingly.
    Success doesn't come to you…you go to it..

I am an old man, so I try to use only simple programms. MT4 is the simpliest

Quote Originally Posted by Oldie
    I am an old man, so I try to use only simple programms. MT4 is the simpliest
    yeah, moreover it is the only type to be used in iaft contests

and! by the way, as i was asked today by a newbie - friend of mine - whether one needs to work with broker downloading the platform - yes one sure does! opening account is compulsory otherwise no awards from IAft as well. here, mt4 is the best one to be used

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRS
    and! by the way, as i was asked today by a newbie - friend of mine - whether one needs to work with broker downloading the platform - yes one sure does! opening account is compulsory otherwise no awards from IAft as well. here, mt4 is the best one to be used
    right you are, we can at least try demo accounts, perfect!

MT4 the only one to work with IAft, but you may try some others so you..still make sure MT4 is still best variant right now

i opened account in instaforex and used their platform, MT4.
    i haven't seen other platforms but i can say that MT4 is very easy and convenient. hereafter i'll work with it.
    life is great, life is cool, life is so beautiful

as for me, this is the most popular Forex trading platform. i declair it the best technology for today's financial markets, because the MetaTrader 4 trading platform is ahead of time due to its technical parameters. in any case, I don't deny the possibility of trding, using other trading platforms, but some of them just can't compete with MT 4. What d'u say guys? :good:

:dance2: MetaTrader 4 has an easy to use interface and provides technical analysis, charts and advisors, each trader needs to develop the personal trading strategies. :grin: