Thread: Admiral Markets

Admiral Markets

We discuss the company Admiral Markets in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Admiral Markets

i've heard a lot of good responses about this company. has anybody account here?

Over few months has been working with Admiral. Have recently invested more on my account. Speed of order execution is more than satisfactory, never had connection disruptions. New come through very fast. Been doing scalping, working fine, no complaints.
    How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!

Want to register with an asset manager in this company, are they profitable in this site?
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

As far I as know Admiral Markets provide asset management service, meaning that they provide you with an expert who conducts trade on your behalf. Your trader receives commission for his job and you all the rest of the profit.
    How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!

Sofia, thanks for that. I am really looking for a broker with encourageable asset manager.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

AD will be interesting as for beginner as well as for a professional. For instance analytical reviews allow all the traders to stay updated on every day events in the financial markets.

One can take part in partnership deals receiving generous commission.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident

Find a forex brokers that have been established a long time ago and have good reputation and governed by forex regulator bodies. Find forex brokers that have offices in reputable countries like in UK, US, Canada and Australia because the regulatory compliance of these countries are much better than others. I am with reputed forex broker called TryMarkets, whose office in US and its governed by foreign exchange regulatory bodies.
    Fast withdrawals, no hidden fees.