Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Managed accounts

Managed accounts

i suggest discuss brokers which provide asset management.. i wonder who has managed accounts, in which broker company, how the business is going, which profit you have, how long you work with your trader and so on.. Briefly, i want to learn everything which concerns asset management..
    once upon a time.....

Re: Managed accounts

Can anyone suggest a reliable company for asset management? I mean those who've tried it, not just heard
    What a trader wants - a trader gets...

I never had managed accounts, but I heard that you should put big deposit in such case...something about 10 000$....Do you have such money, boys?))

Good evening, my dear friends!

I want to share my experience in Asset Management with you. Few years ago, I worked with one company in this way. The young lady is right, the minimal sum is really big, but you can have high stable profit every month. As any German I appreciate the reliability and stability, that's why managed accounts are good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldie
    Good evening, my dear friends!

I want to share my experience in Asset Management with you. Few years ago, I worked with one company in this way. The young lady is right, the minimal sum is really big, but you can have high stable profit every month. As any German I appreciate the reliability and stability, that's why managed accounts are good for me.
    quite risky, but good result, does it make any difference which company to choose for this strategy?

Oldie, could you tell in what company you opened managed account?

I worked with M I G BANK. It was established in Switzerland. I think this country has the most reliable banks, so I chose M I G BANK for asset management. Eva, you could also try to avail this service.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldie
    I worked with M I G BANK. It was established in Switzerland. I think this country has the most reliable banks, so I chose M I G BANK for asset management. Eva, you could also try to avail this service.
    swiss stuff is always the best one, that's for sure! have you tried some other ones? US-australia for example?

No, no.... I never worked with this company, and you? If you tell about it, I suppose, you had an account there. Am I right? If it is so, tell us your impressions. Is it a good, reliable company?

I had an account at Varengold FX (Germany), at FOREX.com (UK, USA) & some others. It's really reliable brokers. I know it cause I work a lot of time with them. There are all conditions for successful trading, support at high level. So I advise you to collaborate with this companies.
    Success doesn't come to you…you go to it..