Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where Did You Hear About IAFT?

From Where Did You Hear About IAFT?

Hi!
    I want to know from where did you hear about us (IAFT) ?

I was personally introduced by my friend here. While I asked my friend, that, from where did they heard about IAFT, so he said to me that he got to know about IAFT in a forex forum.

first i have joined IAFT's official website by seeing its banner on some other forex forum and after that i have joined this IAFT's forum.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Well i hear this great association from my friend. I am so much happy to be a part of this association and i think all members are extremely luck to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Well i hear this great association from my friend. I am so much happy to be a part of this association and i think all members are extremely luck to be here.
    you are right that IAFT is a great association and its always feel very good to be with this great association.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    you are right that IAFT is a great association and its always feel very good to be with this great association.
    Exactly! I agree with you. Its my pleasure joining it and of course, I would say all the thanks to my friend who introduced and told me about the benefits of IAFT. After joining and the benefits I am getting from IAFT is just fantastic, its uncountable. Thanks to IAFT also.

@huze you are right we all are here because IAFT is the best place for all of us and most of the people are here because his/her friend are already a client of IAFT. So really its a great association.

@huze you are right we all are here because IAFT is the best place for all of us and most of the people are here because his/her friend are already a client of IAFT. So really its a great association.
    I think so no one is providing these services. IAFT is now renowned for the services which it is providing. The legal help is a very good service if someone has some problems in brokers etc.

Yes, this is great association and i am happy to be here and i add some friends there and they also enjoy the rewards which is given by IAFT.

I heard about iaft from my fellow...... He is so talkative, and smtm, however no....he often says obvious drivel That's why when he told that works with some comp and receives bonuses for transactions and free legal help..
    I decided that it's his another lieBut i spent some time, found this site and saw that my friend was right))))))))))

So, Benny, thanks

I heard about IAFT from my online friend on facebook and he told me a lot of benefits from IAFT and it is true.