Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know about the symmetrical triangle?

Banned

Do you know about the symmetrical triangle?

There are many chart pattern to make the good earning in the forex trading and the help us to make the profit in the trading and avoid the loss in the trading but i want to know what is the symmetrical triangle and how we get the benefit for the symmetrical triangle in the trading.

Symmetrical Triangle can be defined as that chart pattern which is used in technical analysis. This pattern is recognized by drawing two trend lines that connects a series of sequentially lower peaks and a series of higher troughs

Quote Originally Posted by farwa bukhari View Post
    Symmetrical Triangle can be defined as that chart pattern which is used in technical analysis. This pattern is recognized by drawing two trend lines that connects a series of sequentially lower peaks and a series of higher troughs
    I don't have much experience with this system. But it looks just like price action strategy. If any body senior trader explains the same here, it will be very helpful for the newbies.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

the symmetrical triangle trading by analyzing through support and resistance points in the previous period, usually a point of support and resistance symmetrical triangle will look like so we can predict the next market move

Quote Originally Posted by ckommoju View Post
    I don't have much experience with this system. But it looks just like price action strategy. If any body senior trader explains the same here, it will be very helpful for the newbies.
    It's not about price action, it's about chart pattern. The basic knowledge about this pattern is market always repeating some kind of pattern so if we already recognize the market movement pattern then we can predict where market will go next

I don't have much experience with this program. But it looks just like price action technique. If any body mature investor describes the same here, it will be very beneficial for the beginners.

Banned
    analyzing through support and resistance points in the previous period, usually a point of support and resistance

symmetrical triangle pattern inform to us that market has been exhausted and its period of distribution or consolidation. but its not the end of the trend. after symmetrical triangle formed, the price will continue running according to the previous trend.

Banned
    trading by analyzing through support and resistance points in the previous period, usually a point of support and resistance symmetrical triangle

This is the first time i heard. i don't know the symmetrical triangle. please explain the clearly.