Page 1 of 126 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know about the pipette?

Banned

Do you know about the pipette?

i start the trading recently and hear about the new term pipette? so i want to ask the professional traders what is the pipette in the forex trading and how it is use in the trading and what is the advantage or disadvantage of the pipette in the forex trading.

Pip is is the smallest fraction that a currency pair can move.Now most of broker quotes pips as fractionally. Pipettes are fractional pips. A pipette is equal to 1/10th of a pip.

pipette may mean pips, if indeed pips, pip the difference between current open orders and price / price close order.

Pip is last digit in forex when it is change or up and down we can get lose and profit.it is very good for us.

Quote Originally Posted by farwa bukhari View Post
    Pip is is the smallest fraction that a currency pair can move.Now most of broker quotes pips as fractionally. Pipettes are fractional pips. A pipette is equal to 1/10th of a pip.
    i agree with you farwa pippette is the smallest fraction or the last digit of the price that can change. it is equal to 1/10 of a pip.

I think pips are called pippete.one point movement in Forex is equal to the one pip

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    i start the trading recently and hear about the new term pipette? so i want to ask the professional traders what is the pipette in the forex trading and how it is use in the trading and what is the advantage or disadvantage of the pipette in the forex trading.
    In 4 digit of brokers, we say it as pips, but in 5 digit of broker we say it as pipettes so in other words, Pipettes is 1/10 from pips. Just don't be confused with that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by farwa bukhari View Post
    Thank you. I got a new information from you. I never listened this word. I appreciate your knowledge.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

Banned
    fraction that a currency pair can move.Now most of broker quotes pips as fractionally. Pipettes are fractional pips..

Quote Originally Posted by asfandkhan View Post
    fraction that a currency pair can move.Now most of broker quotes pips as fractionally. Pipettes are fractional pips..
    No there is a lot of forex company which use pipette too. for an example like exness, they are 5 digit broker. Instaforex and fxopen also offering 5 digit as optional choice for their traders too. For me 5 digit broker is better since I don't need to wait for a long time to get profit.