Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know about Retracement or Reversal....?

Banned

Arrow Do you know about Retracement or Reversal....?

Can any body know about the retracement or reversal in the trading and what is the difference between them please share your views about this term and please explain how the difference to each other please suggest me about these term.

Retracments can be regarded as the temporary reversals that occur with in the larger trends. Retracments are temporary reversal and didn't indicate a change in larger trends.

no i am not know about this one and please tel me about this one in detail what the importance of those in forex trading and how we can use in our trade as well,,can any body more tel me?????

Reversal it means the trend start to change their direction. For an example from going down, it start to going up. Retracement is temporary reversal, usually market will turn around for a wile before they continue their original direction.

Retracment or reversal means that trends of market goes in opposite direction means they start to change their directions.But these changes are temporary occur only for sometime.

Banned
    importance of those in forex trading and how we can use in our trade as well

in forex trading online business i am new member so i don't know about these and i have no idea for the differences of these two words still i am leaning the forex.from different sources

Grammatically both are same. But in forex trading, reversal means change in direction and retracement means temporary reversal of trend.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

yeah, surely i know about that because if i didn't know about retracement then i won't possibly make any money as well from trading forex. it's an important thing that all trader will need to learn and know.

in forex this two term i listning in the 2nd time but stil i not unerstand about these terms in forex