Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the basket trading?

Banned

What is the basket trading?

I hear about the basket trading but i don't know about the basket trading and how they use in the forex trading so i want to ask you all the traders can any body know about the basket trading and what is the benefit of the basket trading in the forex trading please suggest me about.

Basket trading is trading of number of instruments, usually more than 10,with a single order entry.Basket trading is usually carried by only sophisticated trader who can trade in large quantities.

I also heard this work first time in forex because I work in forex in a short time but before I don't heard this word please tell me about it with fully information.

I also heard this work first time in forex because I work in forex in a short time but before I don't heard this word please tell me about it with fully information.but Basket trading is trading of number of instruments, usually more than 10,with a single order entry.Basket trading is usually carried by only sophisticated trader who can trade in large quantities.;

Quote Originally Posted by farwa bukhari View Post
    Basket trading is trading of number of instruments, usually more than 10,with a single order entry.Basket trading is usually carried by only sophisticated trader who can trade in large quantities.
    It looks very excellent system. using this much of indicators may probably give very accurately filtered signals. But for newbies it is very complicated way. But for senior traders it may give good profits.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

An order to buy or sell a group of securities simultaneously. Basket trading is essential for institutional investors and investment funds who wish to hold a large number of securities in certain proportions. As cash moves in and out of the fund, large baskets of securities must be bought or sold simultaneously, so that price movements for each security do not alter the portfolio allocation.

I have heard about this strategy before however I don't spend more time to practice with this strategy since it using many pairs to trade and having a lot of open order. This method are using opposite of market strength for an example buy in EURUSD, GBPUSD and put sell in USDCHF, USDCAD, etc..

Banned
    I work in forex in a short time but before I don't heard this word please tell me about it with fully information.but Basket trading is trading of number of instruments, usually more than 10..

i dont have any idea about basket trading i would like to know about it if any experienced trader who has complete knowledge about basket trading can help me out he/she will be welcomed

first time i am listening the name of basket trading there are many people here on this form that not know i will ask to my mentor about this and will share the results here.