Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Service You Like provided by IAFT

Best Service You Like provided by IAFT

Hi!
    IAFT (International Association of Forex Traders) is providing unmatchable benefits and services to its old and new customers. The services are best and I think so that no other association is providing these kinds of services.

I really like the rebates which IAFT is giving to their customers. I would give them a 5star for this service.

Which service you like the most, which IAFT is providing?
    Last edited by huzefakaizer; 07-10-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Even I like the rebates system. This rebates are never given by any forex association which makes this IAFT, the most distinctive and best association.

Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Even I like the rebates system. This rebates are never given by any forex association which makes this IAFT, the most distinctive and best association.

As for me rebate project is one of the best services among many opportunities given to us by Association. I am also fond of very interesting service as profit calculator.

Quote Originally Posted by IrenEsp View Post
    As for me rebate project is one of the best services among many opportunities given to us by Association. I am also fond of very interesting service as profit calculator.
    Yes! Even I like it also. Its like increasing my income to further from. I am pleased to join my account with IAFT.

i also like the rebate system, iaft provides us with. in addition, i would like to pay tribute to their service as a whole-it's terrific!!!
    Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by betsi_sam View Post
    i also like the rebate system, iaft provides us with. in addition, i would like to pay tribute to their service as a whole-it's terrific!!!
    Yes! Its just simply amazing. The rebates system and the legal help, both should be rated 5 star all in above. I just salute them for their great services.

rebate is my basic profit in iaft, but im amazed that i can earn more due to this forum, traders contests, partnership program, as well-cool, i adore iaft!
    When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    rebate is my basic profit in iaft, but im amazed that i can earn more due to this forum, traders contests, partnership program, as well-cool, i adore iaft!
    Yes, many of service and benefit provided by IAFT and the preferred for me is rebate system and forum bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by HONG View Post
    Yes, many of service and benefit provided by IAFT and the preferred for me is rebate system and forum bonus.
    Exactly! The rebates is just the best service and of course posting bonus is also one of the great service provided by only IAFT.

Banned
    yes its just generally amazing . the reductions system and the legal help , both should be rated 5 superstar all in above . I just reward them for their fantastic alternatives .