Thread: Changes on forum!

Changes on forum!

Dear Forumites!

The main purpose that the forum was created for is an exchange of useful information. In acknowledgement for your rational suggestions and help that you provide for the newcomers and beginners we have decided to introduce payment for messages. Regretfully some users have forgotten about the original purpose of the forum and have made
    it out to be just a place to make money.

Please, do not forget what you are here for to exchange useful information with others. Due to the above said we would like to inform you that we are introducing a limit on posting messages. The interval between your messages in different topics must be at least 5 minutes.

We hope for your understanding and further cooperation!

Best Regards,
    IAFT administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

i totally agree with the message given above because i hav find this ultimate chance of getting into the trading market through this and i high obliged to this.

I think what the moderator has said really makes sense,i joined this forum not just because i want to earn but i want to have more knowledge about forex

Quote Originally Posted by Hadg33 View Post
    I think what the moderator has said really makes sense,i joined this forum not just because i want to earn but i want to have more knowledge about forex
    You are absolutely right. I see there are some people as a bonus hunters because they post foolish information. They should follow the Forum rules and share only useful information on the Forum. Forum is a great resource for traders but not for scammers.

I think that all Forumties should read this section, because they forget about the rules!!!

I am agree with this change,we should share information to others more than gain the bonus from forum.The interval which is given may give us time to think before we post.