Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading is professional sphere.

Trading is professional sphere.

Trading is an intellectual activity with high degree of development. You can discuss this opinion!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Trading is professional sphere.

It's not a secret, trading has a dominant position among the ways of Internet earning. It requires a certain training and skills. As for me, trading develops Intellectually.

Hello dear users! My name is Dorris. I have a question. I hope you'll help me.
    Recently I was discharged from my office, and I can't still find a new job. Some days ago I saw an advertising about Forex in Internet. Could you tell me, is it really possible to work here without special education? And how quickly I can learn this sphere? It's important for me, because I need job already now.
    Thanks!

trading can be really a job, not the steady one as you may be used to when doing the everyday office routine, but the fact of Forex market working 24hours 5 days a day nonstop - this does widen your chances for good income, especially with IAFT.
    Forex provides you means,offering alternatives for pairs and intruments, and sure requires well developed analytical skills and fluency with all the current market stuff.one can not advice just to give it a try, but you may choose brokers with minimal deposits to really make first steps

[quote="Unsurpassed"]trading can be really a job, not the steady one as you may be used to when doing the everyday office routine, but the fact of Forex market working 24hours 5 days a day nonstop - this does widen your chances for good income, especially with IAFT.

Could you tell what income I can get with IAFT? I will receive a salary for my traders activity?:-)

Like a SuperMan I run to help you, Dorris :grin: With IAFT you can earn as much as you want, really...all depends on your trading talent and quantity of deals. If you thought that IAFT gives some fixed salary for each month...you are wrong. here you get as much as you worked.

Right, Alezander :dance2: Our earnings depend both on how much efforts, you made in trading and on the transactions amount, you executed :download: But we should not also forget about the IAFT's remunarations :good:

Well, as the English proverb says: "A cat in gloves catches no mice". In trading people must put a lot of efforts to gain the needed result, it's a continuous improvement, you know. So go ahead!)

Trading is really professional sphere! Nowadays, it is clear, that electronic trading is a new era in investments. It's a young and rapidly developing field, which follows the future! :dance4:

I can tell that trading is a professional sphere of my activity which brings the basic income in my budget. I was very glad when have found IAFT cause this income has increased and I don't imagine now my activity without Association :good2: