Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where should a Forex beginner start?

Where should a Forex beginner start?

Discussion of the beginner trader’s first steps on the way to the Forex market knowledge.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Where should a Forex beginner start?

I just start to learn forex, so I want to ask what should I do first??Is it necessary to open demo account or I can begin with real account but with small sum, for example......Give advice.

Before working on Forex, please READ first educational articles, and even better, watch films about Forex. It will help you to avoid many mistakes. As for the type of account.....it depends on you. If you are a risky girl, so go ahead!!!But I think we should do everything step by step. So, my advice is - open a demo account first!!!!in such case you'll have opportunity to train and don't lose your own money.

Dear, Liverpool, could you suggest me some resources where I can find educational articles?Something understandable, without too clever phrases?

Welllll.......there are many good sites with educational articles, but as I see you know nothing about forex, so material must be simple. Hmmmm.....I think first of all you should study traders vocabulary, I found a nice one on fxcast, and then you can watch films on Instaforex site. They are quiet easy. I hope you'll learn everything quickly))

Oh. thank you very much. I've already started to learn vocabulary. Till now everything is understandable)))

Right, I agree with Liverpool, because to start forex trading, the beginner should read and learn some educational information, I mean to pass "the stutent's stage", you know. After it - slightly go to practice.

Absolutely support your statement, Princeton! :declare: I have already passed these stages, now I am practicing, trading on my real account through IAFT. :good2: I might have some questions though, but that will be my next steps to acquire)))) :grin:

If you hear from anyone that making money in Forex is easy, do not believe. It is a myth. The truth is – being profitable in Forex requires a lot of work, dedication, learn, practice, more than a good discipline, sharp knowledge of money management and understanding of the psychology of the currency market. Learn Forex before you start Trading, because to Earn you should Learn Forex.
    All men are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality.

I believe that any work is a hard work. In the other case you'll nor reach success. So, if somebody says forex is simple...don't believe. This man lies to you))))))