Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of profession is a “financial trader”?

What kind of profession is a “financial trader”?

Your ideas about the exciting profession of a “financial trader”.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: What kind of profession is a “financial trader”?

i just want to become a trader.. this profession sounds great.. i know that it is very popular nowadays.. you have a lot of advantages as being trader: free work schadule, you are boss for yourself, you plan what to do and what to leave for the future.. how to become a real trader? i'm just a beginner and want to make friends with real professional traders! I have demo-account for 3 monthes and hope to achieve good results at Forex))

As for me I don't consider myself as a professional financail trader, because it is necessary for me to learn more. Also there is to what aspires. I consider that the trader is a trade of the future.
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

I'll tell shortly - trading is my life. I have devoted a lot of time for its studying and now I can tell with a pride that trading is my work which I like most of all existing jobs.
    Success doesn't come to you…you go to it..

oh, let me share your trading devotion, though i'm just a beginner. i like it so much, that i'm ready to sit in front of the monitor all day and night and carry on trading to become a millionaire. moreover, trading through IAFT is a double benefit :good2: , you know!

there is truly nothing exciting about this profession - only work, analytics, practice, management strategy. and it is really better to sign up to this for those who are not in a habbit of rushing with their business deals

I cant call myself quite professional yet,but at the time when trading was the only sphere - almost 9 months,steady analytics reviews, searching out through the company condtions - this was more than enough to build up totally new career, outta my majors so-to-say

i know, that "financial trader" is a professional who buys and sells securities. and..., if i would like to become a financial trader, I don't not need any particular certification or degree :declare: - there is something to strive for :dance3:

I might be new to IAFT but am not new to forex trading. I see it as a hobby, I don't give up even though I record a loss, I have devoted a lot of time in trading and am really seeing the benefits.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Financial Trader is a person engaged in the foreign exchange market, who trades currency pairs, securities, options, futures and...commodities. The point is, to buy low and sell high, at the same time earn more and increase the profit. :download: :drinks: :dance2:
    The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.
    Napoleon Bonaparte