Thread: Money management and pipsing

Money management and pipsing

How to combine pipsing and money management? What are your suggestions on this matter?

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Money management and pipsing

Scalping is really for professionals, thanks by the way for providing this data when comparing your broker-companies,logically, the number of brokers providing this service for quick profit is not that big. in terms of money management, scalping does set a good base for planning and steady income, which is significant in the aspect of the very, so called, forex fluency.

as I understand,pipsing is some type of stratefy for working in Forex?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer
    Forex scalping is a popular method involving the quick opening and liquidation of positions. The term “quick” is imprecise, but it is generally meant to define a timeframe of about 3-5 minutes at most, while most scalpers will maintain their positions for as little as one minute. well, as you see - short time good sums

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer
    you know, Forex scalping is not a suitable strategy for every type of trader. The returns generated in each position opened by the scalper is usually small; but great profits are made as gains from each closed small position are combined. if one tends to be too emotional,should be really careful concerning this

I feel that its the relation between money management and maintaining the pip targets.Yes, I feel that the traders should calculate first and then set the pips target .They should decide that how much percentage of investments they are willing to risk as without that the whole account could be blown up.

Management is definitely a strong part of success and that’s why we need to be really good at it. This is not anything to guarantee for good profits, but this will make sure we get decrease with losses, if we cut down on losing then we will have bigger chance of been successful just like I am having at the moment with OctaFX broker, it has low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and even their margin level is incredible at 25%.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Dupree View Post
    Management is definitely a strong part of success and that’s why we need to be really good at it. This is not anything to guarantee for good profits, but this will make sure we get decrease with losses, if we cut down on losing then we will have bigger chance of been successful just like I am having at the moment with OctaFX broker, it has low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and even their margin level is incredible at 25%.
    Its very important to manage your money and have pre planning for it, as in the midst of a volatile situation, poor money management can lead to losses.

Proper money management is what leads to success, so if we are able to do this right than we can always get results in our favor while if we keep on worrying over money and pips than we are not going to lead our journey far. I never worry over how many pips I have made because for me everything that matters starts from good money management and also ends there and to help me further it’s my broker OctaFX with their low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs.