Page 1 of 157 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Fake Or False Breakout in forex?

What Is Fake Or False Breakout in forex?

Hello Guys, I have a question. What Is exactly Fake or False Breakout in forex? and how is the best way to avoid it? Because I have heard that many traders losing their money because of this.

Hi friends,their is a question in my mind. What Is exactly Fake or False Breakout in forex? and how is the best way to avoid it? Because I have heard that many traders losing their earning due to this..fair....

Quote Originally Posted by malik.umair View Post
    Hi friends,their is a question in my mind. What Is exactly Fake or False Breakout in forex? and how is the best way to avoid it? Because I have heard that many traders losing their earning due to this..fair....
    Fake breakout is the case when the market price break the support or resistance but it reverse immediately with huge trend. With this big reversal of movement, it make a lot of traders losing their money because they think they are following the trend when market just break the support or resistance level.

sometime market price seems drop of breakout happens but soon market effect with news or other effects and start flowing against t he break out.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

as it clearly show with the name when market moves against the news or trend then we called if false break out.its mostly happened in slow market movement.

the way it plainly present with the brand when market place techniques from the information or perhaps craze next many of us referred to as in the event bogus bust out. its largely transpired with sluggish market place movements.

When talking about fales breakout I think that the issue is when the market break our support of resistance in the market here this will give chance and a trader will rush to placed and order which the trend latar return to its original position

fake or false breakout in forex give looses to the trader if any trader follow these two things then he will not get profit from the forex and will be looses in trading so avoid these two things which is better for every trader of forex market.

Banned
    I think that the issue is when the market break our support of resistance in the market here this will give chance and a trader

in the forex market the word false breakout is the type of breakout in which the trade pairs rate increasing and decreasing in the forex trading market then when first breakout is occur then avoid for the trading in this breakout then you will not loss in the trading.