Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Call

Free Call

How soon after my request will I be called?

Re: Free Call

I have already ordered a call. They called me in an hour later. I have asked how calls are carried out, I was answered that in turn in a current of day. So if there is something urgent you will address your answer to chat
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Thanks a lot.)) I have noticed already that support service is of the highest level. Well done! I have got all answers via chat in a shot time

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    Thanks a lot.)) I have noticed already that support service is of the highest level. Well done! I have got all answers via chat in a shot time
    Same for me, chat was very helpful in the beginning of cooperation,especially when I as newbie was interested in technical aspects, thanks for good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronique
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    Same for me, chat was very helpful in the beginning of cooperation,especially when I as newbie was interested in technical aspects, thanks for good service.
    yea,right..seems like much work been done here at iaft, i'll try to catch up later with contests and stuff, reaally happy i can use demo accounts. cheers

are free calls only for registered clients or those who already have account in iaft?

let me join your chatting and add some notes, concerning my positive impression on just-in-time response behaviour of support service in IAFT. i am so grateful, because they react immediately in order to help clarify my further questions.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLi
    let me join your chatting and add some notes, concerning my positive impression on just-in-time response behaviour of support service in IAFT. i am so grateful, because they react immediately in order to help clarify my further questions.
    oh yeah, they do,concerning the very sphere of support - all calls may be redirected to the department one needs - technical, finance, patnership possibilities. moreover,having ordered the free call when working day was over,I received the call asap (it was next morning) - none of applications remain hanging without answers here as i see, really good.

Ordering a free call is rather convenient way to get the answer to any question, concerning the work with the Association. I am pleased! Thank you!

Competition to this can be done only by live chat - they do provide info even quicker, moreover include all the departments as well