Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: rebate amount

rebate amount

i want to work with the company which pays the biggest part of spread.. where I can learn the amount for each company? are payments regulary and guaranteed?
    look for best profit

Re: rebate amount

Hi brandon I work with this site for 4 months so I know almost everything here))) so I'll help you) You can find the amount for each company in your personal area on the site of IAFT in Partner Rules Choose the most generous company and open there account Good luck))

Well, as I see the rebate level set by iaft is really great - do you do this reimbursement for lossmaking deals as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Veronique
    Well, as I see the rebate level set by iaft is really great - do you do this reimbursement for lossmaking deals as well?
    yes, receive payments anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettFx
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronique
    yes, receive payments anyway.
    thanks, scarlett, but i still dont get what is the profit for iaft then...

Brokers pay IAFT the part of spread according to partnership agreement. 60% of this sum gets trader, 40% remain for IAFT's development.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

60% for part of spread is really good rebate level, iaft as retail provides really competitive sums

also, do not forget about profit calculator - really helpful in terms of planning precise sum including preferences: broker, currency pairs, lots per day

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettFx
    also, do not forget about profit calculator - really helpful in terms of planning precise sum including preferences: broker, currency pairs, lots per day
    oh thanks, right, personal office is way helpful. I also found data for partnership conditions, no questions on IAFT profit then, well set rules.

em yeah, partnership conditions do clarify much,you can also always get it to the support - they will get back to you concerning your awards and accruements - at least each beginning of the month is guaranteed time.