Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Broker for scalping

Broker for scalping

i'm trader but now search for real broker who provides tight spreads and good conditions for scalping. Who knows which company is the best for scalpers?
    (to be or not to be)

Re: Broker for scalping

you can try FBS, instaforex, nordfx etc. they doesn't limit on scalping and you can scalp as small like 30 seconds .

Thanks a lot... have tried some of them. but still search for the best!! eager to hear some other opinions
    (to be or not to be)

Quote Originally Posted by Max
    Thanks a lot... have tried some of them. but still search for the best!! eager to hear some other opinions
    it is better to start with all dc trading list on the website - there is an option - just press compare in scalping. the full list will be more helpful! good luck

iaft is the only one setting so many ways for comparing brokers, this is really great job! moreover,as scalping is such a tricky one - traders should be quite picky when choosing the brokera as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Max
    i'm trader but now search for real broker who provides tight spreads and good conditions for scalping. Who knows which company is the best for scalpers?
    you can try AccentForex, ActivTrades, Admiral Markets, Anyoption, Broco, FOREX CLUB - one of those available for working through iaft

thank you indeed! i was just looking for some as well!

during my trading career, I have never done this, none of my colleagues did it as well, too risky. I am for steady income, moreover, iaft provides great possibilities for this as well.

well,JimTheTrader set you some good brokers for starting out the work and applying scalping, you should try some. all these companies are iaft partners

I work with FIGfx - the spreads are tight and this broker has good scalping conditions! I can advise.
    "If a man does his best, what else is there?"