Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Advisors: the pros and cons

Advisors: the pros and cons

When I started my exploration of Forex, I found many programs which can help trader perform deals.....They give some signal to buy or sell, depends on situation, and as a result you trade right and have good profit. As a beginner I doubt, are these programs really good??? Could you help me? Give your ''+'' and ''-'' for trading with advisors.

Re: Advisors: the pros and cons

Dear, these programms will help only if you know already how to trade, mail Forex laws (I mean). But if you expect them to indicate you when the position must be openedand closed you are absolutly wrong.
    once upon a time.....

I don't trust advisors, I trade myself. It seems to me that nobody can better trade than you will. And if smth is not well it demanded on you. Also there is a psychological factor that it's not your mistake if deposit merges.. This is my opinion.
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

I am against advisors It's a programm And do you know at list one programm which work absolutely good day by day? Don't even try to remember....It doesn't exist!!!!!!!! So when you need its help it breaks and you have big problems So think using your head

I don't think that advisor is a good idea. It doesn't develop trader's brain and talents and by the way, most of the software is written specifically for one currency pair, however there is some that could run on multi-currencies pair. And the last point, most advisors will not work on high volatility days. So, think hard before using them!!!!

Personally, I use the Advisor, cause it helps me in trading very much! Beginners adore them! But you shouldn't forget that it's just a program and you have to control its work from time to time! :good2:

i dont use advisors, iaft contests, by the way, set good ways how to learn to trade (and you also can use your demo) and one feels far more experienced when doing everything himself, this is helpful in case you do not have access to some of this technical stuff but still would like to trade

quite contrary,as a beginner (first 6 moths) i did not do a thing in my platform without advisors, when you have no technical and methodological ways how to earn, assistance is never way too interfering. then u sure might get rid if it for your utter confidence as noted before)

well, the first thing I did downloading platform with forex mmcisgroup was adding one of advisors - they fasten the process, dont you think so? at least, first time it is very helpful to get along with

this robot will eliminate the mistakes made by human traders, because it trades in the Forex market without fear since it follows the instructions u set. :dance3: :dance3: expert advisors can manage and trade hundreds of currency pairs in a fraction of a second. i am for it :grin: