Page 1 of 362 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What Trading strategy do you use in your trading?

What Trading strategy do you use in your trading?

Let's talk about the most widespread trading strategy. :grin:
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Re: What Trading strategy do you use in your trading?

There is a considerable quantity of strategies, as for me I use a combination of several analytical analyses: technical and wave. Also I watch news and maybe someone it seem strange, but I listen even hearings..
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

I just do my first steps and choose scalping as my strategy. I like it more then other strategies, because here you can get great profit if you catch good price)))However it's a little bit risky.....

Actually, scalping is the best way to get more profit-easy profit, I mean. But I like to wait, trusting my intuition and my cold mind

well, scalping strategy makes you twitchy, i suppose :grin: if i were scalping all the time i trade, i'd have a permanent twitch. on the other hand, you can open and close as many trades as you like and as often as you can! Tastes differ :dance2:

Well, Drako, there are traders, who believe scalping is a prominent solution in making much money, inspite of the twitching. :good3:

Honestly, I think the best option for most new investors - not all, but most - is to buy a low-cost index fund, regularly add money by having a steady amount taken out of a bank account, reinvest dividends, and hold it all through a tax-advantaged account.

yeah, right in some way. It may be boring and may seem pathetically simple, but history has shown it works. Most strategies used by most new investors don't.

Well.....so many opinions...concerning the trading strategies...some of them I don't understand even, so far :grin: , but I am inclined to use scalping strategy, you know :declare: , though I will have a permanent twitch :P

take advantage of 1-3 pips is a good strategy